Text When you tell a guy that is 3.5 years your junior that he is too young for you and he responds, “I wish I could be older for you,” you know he must really like you.
Seriously, I have such a dilemma right now. That’s the sweetest thing someone has said to me in years. How can I turn that down? Should I turn that down?
That hit me right in the feels.
- hurricanesofa likes this
- lightskinlov3 likes this
- rride-of-your-life likes this
- wrongkindoflove likes this
- norealbusinessbeinghere answered: It’s up to you, but if someone said that to me, I’d go for lunch. Unless there’s a crossing of the age 18 threshold.
- sweetsillysquirrel answered: Oh honey, If you like him and he likes you, then go for it! If the ages were reversed you wouldn’t think it was that a big a deal would you?
- thetwistedworldofrogen answered: Got an answer for survivinginsanity?
- stillawkward likes this
- survivinginsanity posted this